[tex-live] VnTeX-3.0

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Jun 30 23:24:13 CEST 2005

Hi,
because we do not have an INSTALL file which explains how to install
VnTeX on all platforms yet, we decided to prepare a special release
for TeX Live 2005.

The INSTALL file shouldn't go into the TeX Live distribution anyway.

Another difference from the final release is that files had been
removed which are part of other packages provided by TeX Live.

You can download this release from

    http://vntex.sourceforge.net/vntex-3.0-TL2005

If you have any problems, let me know.

Regards,