[tex-live] symlinks in repository?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 12:07:09 CEST 2005

Martin Schröder wrote:

>On 2005-06-27 09:31:30 -0400, Karl Berry wrote:
>

>>    space is cheap.
>>
>>Well, it depends on how much space we are talking about.  We have
>>the continuing problem of the CD space limitation.
>>

>CD?

as opposed to DVD, you mean?

>When was the last CD-ROM-drive manufactured?

I work for one of the more prestigious universities around, in
a Computing Service. You'd thnk we had good kit.
Last week I came back with a copy
of Solaris 10 on a DVD. I tried it on 4 machines in succession
around the office. Did it work on any of them? no.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk