[tex-live] special.map handling

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 23 15:06:16 CEST 2005

    Hmm, now special.map in the TeXLive repository doesn't contain my
    entries...  I think that something must be screwed up.  Please check.

Everything is fine.  As I mentioned in passing, special.map (and all the
other files from fontname) are automatically updated.  So:

1) you edited the file in p4;
2) the autoupdate ran and overwrote your changes;
3) I noticed this and installed your changes into the master file
   (~www/fontname/special.map on tug.org);
4) the autoupdate ran again and updated the file.

You noticed them missing between 3 and 4.  They're there now.

Cheers,
karl