[tex-live] debian packages, at testing level

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Jul 16 23:00:19 CEST 2005

Dear Sebastian, dear Karl!

Soon (next week) I have debian packages ready which should install and
work quite nice out of the box. There are some questions still open (see
my other emails), but none of them is a serious problem.

I have already tested the .debs on my chroot system here with success,
so now I am thinking about putting them somewhere online. I know that
there is already a set online made by Sebastian on the tug.org server,
but AFAIR there are several problems with this set.

Now my question: Can I get access to the tug.org/texlive/debian stuff,
i.e. upload new binaries, write some explanation etc.

THis way I hope to get some feedback from `brave debian users' ;-)

Best wishes

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
GOLANT (adj.)
Blank, sly and faintly embarrassed. Pertaining to the expression seen
on the face of someone who has clearly forgotten your name.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff