[tex-live] vntex INSTALL file

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 5 15:47:31 CEST 2005

     `colon expansion' cannot be used with the
    variable TTFONTS.  It seems that it works with TEXINPUTS only.

It's a generic feature.  I find it hard to imagine why it would not work
with TTFONTS, although I admit I didn't check the code.

    Can anyone confirm that "TEXINPUTS=c:\texmf-vntex:" works under
    Windows?  I can't test it.

How about

    I want to keep things as easy as possible.

That would be nice.  Following Staszek's suggestion, I wonder about
telling them to set

to get the tree into $TEXMF by default.
Anyone who's actually using $HOME/texmf probably knows what to do.

Dunno about MiKTeX, though ...