[tex-live] Re: [Fwd: glyphlist.txt]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 2 23:16:38 CEST 2005

    search for both files using kpse_fontmap_format.  Does this make
    sense to you?

Sure.

    Should I stick the files somewhere else?

1) we should hear from the dvipdfmx folks that they agree, too, so that
   the files can be shared.  Werner, did they reply to you?

2) I think your GNU-style install process should just use pkgdatadir or
   whatever for them.  At least, I can't imagine what else makes sense.

3) when we put the files in TL, we'll put them in fonts/map/agl or
   wherever.

4) There is no hurry on this.  I'd rather try to change it right now.

Thanks,
Karl