[tex-live] incomplete amsfonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 9 15:49:15 CET 2005

    I cannot recall when and _why_ wncy* cyrillic fonts were
    removed at all.

Looks like a mistake, not intentional.  After perusing the logs in
Build/cdbuild/logs, I see that wncyr10.tfm (and .pfb and everything
else) was last deleted as part of change #4777 (on 2005-05-10), a huge
update by Sebastian from CTAN.

    Sorry for not founding that before TL2004 release and not reacting...

No one's fault, just one of those things.

Will mention it on the bugs page and re-update the fonts ASAP.  In the
meantime, at least people who need them can get the files from CTAN, or
from previous versions.

Cheers,
karl