[tex-live] increasing number of registers

erik.itter at bbraun.com erik.itter at bbraun.com
Wed Feb 16 18:22:35 CET 2005

Hello,

I have the 'no room for new dimen' problem with pictex and as I would
prefer to use pictex as in the books I would prefer to increase the number
of registers instead of one of the other work arounds. How can I do this
with TeXLive? (will be working with pdflatex in case thats important)

thx, erik

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.