[tex-live] updates to TL source

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Feb 14 21:13:54 CET 2005

I don't know if this has been touched yet, if it has please ignore.
Otherwise wouldn't it be an idea to alter texmf.cnf a bit such that texdoc
also searches texmf-doc, which it didn't do by default on the version I
installed at IMF (downloaded the finished installation iso right after you
released it).

I fixed it by adding

TEXMFDOCDIR=$SELFAUTOPARENT/texmf-doc/doc/english

and adding this to

TEXDOCS =  .;$TEXMF/doc//;$TEXMFDOCDIR//

Don't know if there are any better ways.

Now texdoc will actually find symbols-a4 ;-)

--

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln