[tex-live] teTeX-3.0 merge

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 14 14:38:57 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian!

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> can you hang on a few days, Norbert? I have a
> huge backlog I'd like to clear today, with luck.

No problem for me. Does this backlog include hfoldsty? It is in TeXlive
at version 1.11 which has some *really* nasty bugs (you cannot even load
it! due to a missing ] ), current ist 1.13 from 2004/09/12. If not, I
will care for this instead of you.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>                 Università di Siena
sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
Arthur's consciousness approached his body as from a great
distance, and reluctantly. It had had some bad times in
there. Slowly, nervously, it entered and settled down into
its accustomed position.
Arthur sat up.
`Where am I?' he said.
`Lord's Cricket Ground,' said Ford.
`Fine,' said Arthur, and his consciousness stepped out
again for a quick breather. His body flopped back on the
grass.
                 --- Arthur coping with his return to Earth as best as he
                 --- could.