[tex-live] TexLive Bug: Obsolete version of ttf2afm.exe in the distribution

Richard Gabriel rgabriel at kerio.com
Tue Dec 20 09:28:49 CET 2005

Yes, exactly. I was talking about the Windows binary - TTF2AFM.EXE (see the message subject).
After some needless bothering of Hans Hagen (ConTeXt author), I've got the current version from him.
It is included in the MSWinTeX package on the Pragma-ADE website:

http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/install/mswintex.zip

I guess these Win32 binaries should be included into TeXLive. Please look at them.

Thanks,
Richard

  _____