[tex-live] cslatex not working / pdfcslatex working ?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Dec 15 23:15:47 CET 2005

    However, the real culprit is the cslatex.ini file in TL2005. It ends

Well, I do not know where it came from.  Or where the gwTeX version came
from, for that matter.

tug$ p4 changes /home/karl/src/Master/texmf-dist/tex/cslatex/base/cslatex.ini
Change 8052 on 2005/09/12 by staw at staszek 'csplain and cslatex changed per'
Change 6856 on 2005/03/03 by rahtz at spqr-ibm 'updates from Petr Olsak '
Change 4415 on 2004/02/18 by popineau at ansible 'Moved files around and regenrat'

Is it available on CTAN somewhere?  Packed up maybe?  I'm not seeing
it.  The usual confusion ...

    I contacted Hideo Umeki in late October and he agreed to change the
    pdftests to use the ifpdf package instead.

Good.  I wish I'd known, I would have fixed this one thing for the release.
In fact I thought all packages had been fixed.

       However, the real culprit is the cslatex.ini file in TL2005. It ends
       \let\oripdfoutput=\pdfoutput \let\pdfoutput=\undefined

I can't agree that this is the "real culprit", but anyway, let's not
have that discussion again :).

Cheers,