[tex-live] Request: more paper sizes

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 30 15:40:35 CEST 2005

    > > @ b6 128mm 182mm
    > > @ b5 182mm 257mm
    > > @ b4 257mm 364mm
    > > @ b3 364mm 515mm

    Please note that the B series in Japan has different dimensions than
    DIN B.  We should perhaps add b3j, b4j, etc.

I just received a note from Jerzy that a GUST member's investigations
found that the config.ps sizes were actually the Japanese sizes.

Whichever way it goes, it would certainly be good to fix this, and make
b3/etc. be the European sizes, and define b3j/etc. for the Japanese
sizes.

Can someone investigate and send the correct paper size definitions for
config.ps?  I would doubt any findings I came up with myself at this
point :).

The live/development config.ps is visible at:
  http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf/dvips/config/config.ps
(except your browser will probably think it's a PostScript file, so have
to download it with wget or whatever ...)

Thanks,