[tex-live] Re: TeXlive for Debian - new packages on tug

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 23 14:53:13 CEST 2005

On Die, 23 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > FWIW, "context" needs a dependency on "fontsrecommended" and "latex",
> > in order to get fonts it needs (ams and lm) :-}
>
> Does the Debian texlive package ship lm fonts, or depend on the existing
> lmodern Debian package?

texlive ships lm fonts and Conflicts with lmodern.

If there is a lmodern in debian/sid which works well with the new
infrastructure, I may disable the inclusion of lmodern into the texlive
debian package and add a Depend.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
UMBERLEIGH (n.)
The awful moment which follows a dorchester (q.v.) when a speaker
weighs up whether to repeat an amusing remark after nobody laughed the
last time. To be on the horns of an umberleigh is to wonder whether
people didn't hear the remark, or whether they did hear it and just
didn't think it was funny, which was why somebody coughed.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff