[tex-live] Re: TL binary builds?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Aug 22 17:33:19 CEST 2005

Hi Vladimir,

    done - changed common.sh and utils.sh,  ...

Terrific, thanks!

    tug.org's client which fetches from the perforce repository need to be
    updated to delete empty directories.

The client options are there.  P4 often does not delete empty
directories regardless of options.  I run a cron job which rmdirs
everything nightly, so they'll go away in due course.

    probably we can put such info for TeX Live in some file

Yes, we should.  source.development/README comes to mind as the file.
Anyway, if people can send me the info, I'll put it in.

    i'll write such info for binaries i submitted later.

Thanks,
Karl