[tex-live] Re: TL binary builds?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 14 18:13:02 CEST 2005

    As part of this, a fmtutil.cnf derived from TeX/texk/web2c/fmtutil.in

Ah!

Many thanks, I added utf8mex there, and fixed the stupid whitespace
differences.  Hope that won't cause any trouble.

Do we really need to derive fmtutil.cnf from fmtutil.in?  The only
difference seems to be omega/aleph stuff, which I assume is omitted if
omega/aleph aren't built, but in practice we always build them, so ... ?
It would be a lot easier to just compare the files byte for byte, that
could be easily automated.

Thanks,