[tex-live] pool files don't match

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Aug 9 11:43:48 CEST 2005

On Die, 09 Aug 2005, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>   ! pdfetex.pool doesn't match; tangle me again (or fix the path).

I updated the pool file of pdfetex, change #7684

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
SLUBBERY (n.)
The gooey drips of wax that dribble down the sides of a candle so
beloved by Italian restaurants with Chianti bottles instead of
wallpaper.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff