[tex-live] tex-live and Debian

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Wed Apr 6 09:31:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

do to a couple of (professional and personal) reasons that come together
in an unfortunate way, I have to stop all my software-related work for a
couple of weeks, and therefore won't be able to give any feedback on
Debian packages of tex-live (and I'm unsubscribing from this list).

As a side note, I would be grateful if some of the Debian people on this
list could have a look at this release-critical bug in tetex

http://bugs.debian.org/303288

in a couple of days.  Currently it seems as if it is mainly a problem of
a broken environment on the buildd machines, but it might turn out to be
a tricky TeX/JadeTeX problem, and I don't know whether the remaining
people on debian-tetex-maint will be able to resolve this in a timely
manner.

Have fun,
Frank
--