[tex-live] Problem with latex2html

Alexander V. Nakhabov nakhabov_al at mail.ru
Tue Apr 5 15:06:30 CEST 2005

Hello all !

My problem is I can't run latex2html after installing TeXLive from CD. I
chose full installation (just without some packages for unnecessary
languages) and installed perl, netpbm and gs as well. But now I can't
convert tex-file, nor get help by "latex2html -help".
After "latex2html -help" I get

  iconpath = file:///c|/Program Files/TeXLive/l2h/icons

And when I try to convert some file I get following

  D:\My hard work\TeX\temp>latex2html myfile.tex
  iconpath = file:///c|/Program/Files/TeXLive/l2h/icons
  This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2002-1 (1.68)
  by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

  Revised and extended by:
  Marcus Hennecke, Ross Moore, Herb Swan and others
  ...producing markup for HTML version 3.2

   *** processing declarations ***

  OPENING D:\My hard work\TeX\temp\myfile.tex

  Cannot create directory myfile\: File exists, reusing it.

  Note: Working directory is D:\My hard work\TeX\temp\myfile
  Note: Images will be generated in
C:\DOCUME~1\ALEXAN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\l2h3744

  texexpand V2002-1 (Revision 1.11)

  texexpand: Error: More than one input file specified.
   texexpand  failed: No such file or directory.

Can anyone help me please? My system is WinXP Pro.

Thanks in advance,
Alexander