[tex-live] freeze?

Morten Høgholm moho01ab at student.cbs.dk
Thu Sep 30 10:21:47 CEST 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:37:21 +0100, Sebastian Rahtz
<sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'd like to declare a freeze on TeX Live texmf tree for, say, the end of
> next week. Any objections?

I guess this means I should work fast on some package updates then!

Looking closer at the texmf-dist tree I see that "empheq" and "mh" in the
doc/latex tree have been screwed up. This is my fault as I decided to move
empheq on ctan. Anyway, the empheq tree should be removed completely and
the file ntheorem.fix should be moved to tex/latex/mh as it is a runtime
file.

Would it be easier if I constructed a makefile for the next release?

Cheers,
--
Morten Høgholm