[tex-live] new texdoctk

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Sep 26 04:14:51 CEST 2004

Thomas Ruedas kindly corrected texdoctk, so it can work now with our
texmf-dist and texmf-doc trees. I tested it on 3 linux boxes and decided
that the last version (sent by Thomas before leaving for 1.5 week)
is enought robust to add to p4 depot. I hope that Thomas Eser has no
objections...

Change 5996 on 2004/09/26 by staw at staw

     new texdoctk working with -dist, -doc trees; changed in source,
     source.development, bin-i386-linux, texmf/scripts/tetex/texdoctk.pl;
     texmf/texdoctk/texdoctk.dat corrections

I think that texdoctk can be also propagated to other already compiled
platforms. As I see, in win32 is missing texdoctk.exe wrapper (Fabrice?).
I made also many corrections to the database (texdoctk.dat), but
not checked all items.

All the best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz