[tex-live] TEXINPUTS problem

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Oct 18 12:12:05 CEST 2004

Thomas Esser wrote:
>>trees that are used on machines that server our projects) that i'm not
>>going to do it this year; also, fix upon fix is not the solution, esp if
>

> Maybe, I can find someone else to implement it for teTeX. Else, users
> of teTeX+Context have to wait an additional year until they can make
> use of Aleph and pdfetex at the same time.

no, they can use

   --engine

or say

   set UseEnginePath to false

in their texexec.ini file

I implemented that after the tds/engine dicussion took place as a
safeguard. This means that users who want that can use pdfetex and aleph
at the same time.

(thinking about it, i think i could as well have kept the efmt and afmt
suffix since one can specify the format)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE