[tex-live] TEXINPUTS problem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Oct 17 17:53:24 CEST 2004

    I did not succeed in adapting the one in source because it had
    numoerous other changes pending. maybe someone can fix that or make
    sure that source is up to date with the (new) freeze status of
    source.development.

Gerben, you have source/.../texmf.in open for edit right now.  Can you
either check it in or revert it?

As far as I know source and source.development should have exactly the
same files right now.  As far as texmf.in goes, it should be the same as
teTeX, again AFAIK.  TeX Live doesn't use it, as we know (see next message).

In any case, I checked in the Master/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf with the
progname setting.  Hope it works out.  (The XeTeX settings you added are
still there too.)

Thanks,