[tex-live] Fixed: bug in the latest TeX Live snapshot.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Oct 12 23:00:28 CEST 2004

    As I see, not yet. sources aren't in sync with source.development

Hmm.  I thought source.development was up to date.

    There are some small other things, like texk/tetex/texdoctk and updmap
    and utils/t1utils/

Are you saying that source.development needs these other changes?
I thought all that stuff has been checked in (to src.dev).

(Aside from the configure.in changes that Thomas and Eddie have been
discussing, which doesn't need to be checked in, and IMHO, shouldn't be,
at this point.)