[tex-live] freezing

Morten Høgholm moho01ab at student.cbs.dk
Sun Oct 10 22:45:43 CEST 2004

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:01:47 +0100, Sebastian Rahtz
<sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

> I see no reason to accept more contributions to TeX Live 2004 after
> today. I am not aware
> of any outstanding items coming up, or any obvious gaps. If anyone finds
> a problem,
> please do NOT install it on the Perforce repository without first
> consulting this list. I am making
> some changes/additions between now and midnight tonight (GMT), and then
> I believe
> we should accept bug fixes only (and that includes fixing problems of
> duplicate names)

I've made a bug-fix release of my LaTeX packages. I've put two zip
archives at <http://www.student.cbs.dk/moho01ab/stuff/>. All files in
these zip achives have been put into one of the subdirectories doc,
runtime, or source (hope it helps). The archive mh.zip contains all files
for the "mh" bundle and xfrac.zip contains the files for "xfrac".

Also I see that "empheq" still exists in texmf\doc\latex. It should be
deleted as it is now part of "mh".

Hope you have time to update them.

Cheers,
--