[tex-live] New binaries for alpha, missing omega ofm/opl/ovp tools

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 12 13:41:08 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas, hi List!

On Mit, 12 Mai 2004, Thomas Esser wrote:
> After that, I could compile the library successfully.

Thanks, me too. new alpha-linux binaries build on debian/woody will be
submitted in a minute.

I got 226 bins in source.development/bin/alphapca56-unknown-linux-gnu.

What I am missing is: ofm2opl opl2ofm ovf2ovp ovp2ovf

What has happened with them? It looks like the subdir omegaware in web2c
is not included in the build process. Is this true?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien