[tex-live] Re: schedule for tl2004

Olaf Weber olaf at infovore.xs4all.nl
Sat May 8 14:38:18 CEST 2004

Thomas Esser writes:
> On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 08:36:01PM -0400, Karl Berry wrote:

>> I do not know if that is realistic, i.e., how much more work Olaf,
>> Fabrice, Thomas, you (Martin), Hans, and everyone else is planning on.
>> Any estimates, dear developers :)?

> Sorry, I can't go on with "business as usual" as if nothing has happened.

>From my POV, it isn't exactly a matter of "business as usual".  Time
to work on web2c comes and goes in fits and starts, and I don't always
make the best (or any) use of the oppotunity when it comes.

It seems to me that the current spat has in part been triggered by the
lack of progress on TeX-live during the past weeks/months.  I am
painfully aware that I am one of the sources of this lack of progress,
and that I could have done more.

For this, I apologise.

--
Olaf Weber