[tex-live] t1code.tex not found

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Thu Mar 11 15:15:35 CET 2004

> I recognize your argument about the extra `base' subdirectory not

By the way ... I tend not to think about 'directories', but about
locations. From this point of view,  texmf/tex/<format>/base and
texmf/tex/<format> are both locations, count 1 for each and i don't care
that much about the raw number of directories. The goal is that :
- 2 texmf trees can me merged without clashes (uniformity)
- there are no files in directories which have subdirectories
(cleanness)
- 2 packages can't clash: they can't share a location (uniqueness)

--
Fabrice