[tex-live] strange p4 entries.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 6 16:16:32 CET 2004

    consider a lack of a real ChangeLog file as one of the greatest

What I miss even more than a ChangeLog file (which I agree about, BTW)
is a NEWS file.

I know there have already been important changes made to the tree this
year, but I don't know what they are -- except for the search path stuff
that Thomas graciously sent a description of.

Can we start keeping a top-level NEWS file?  Insert a sentence or two
and the date whenever anything users should be told about is done.  Or
just mail me (and I'll do it), I don't care.  Just some way to know what
changes to publicize, instead of having to guess at the last instant.

Thanks,