[tex-live] linux rebuild?

Baden Hughes badenh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Mar 2 03:25:28 CET 2004

> So, who is responsible for the TL linux binaries, and whoever it is, can
> we get a rebuild, please?  It's getting to be a drag to not have
> pdf(la)tex because of the pool files not matching.

Reminds me, I was going to try and keep track of binaries for TL2004, this
seems as good a place as any to start.

Here's a list of binaries shipping with TL2003, perhaps those offering to
build binaries for TL2004 can drop me an email ...

i386-linux (i386 Linux)
powerpc-darwin6.3 (MacOSX)
win32 (32-bit Windows, i.e., 9X and later)
alpha-linux (HP Alpha Linux)
i386-freebsd (i386 FreeBSD)
i386-openbsd (i386 OpenBSD)
i386-solaris (Sun i386 Solaris)
mips-irix (SGI IRIX)
powerpc-aix (IBM RS/6000 AIX)
sparc-solaris (Sun Sparc Solaris)
sparc64-linux (Sparc Linux)

I've got a list of more exotic architectures I'm happy to add later.

Baden