[tex-live] Port of TeX Live to x86_64 architecture?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 17:26:11 CEST 2004

Tigran Aivazian wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am curious if there is a working TeX Live distribution compiled for
>x86_64 architecture? I asked Sebastian this directly but I understand
>(from reading tex-live archives) that he is extremely busy, so I thought I
>should ask this question here, perhaps someone knows.

odd. my reply to you must have vanished. I said

"I don't know of anyone else who has such a box. Please feel free to
contribute a binary!

grab a Perforce client from www.perforce.com, point it at
sun.dante.de:1666, and
check out //depot/Build/source.development. Then go there and do "bash
Build". "

--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services