[tex-live] CD "inst" after #5307 [was:] Severe bug...

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Jun 28 02:40:00 CEST 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> >What can be wrong with preparing "inst" (missing some compressed
> >packages)?
> >
> I have fixed that, and will rebuild the images shortly

Thanks, it works. Only some warnings:
cannot stat `/mnt/cdrom/texmf-dist/dvipdfm/config/config ...
cannot stat `/mnt/cdrom/texmf-dist/web2c/mktex.cnf ...
cannot stat `/mnt/cdrom/texmf-dist/web2c/updmap.cfg ...

but those files are well placed in texmf-var/
Seems that we need 2 more files copied to texmf-var/:
tex/context/config/cont-usr.tex
tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex
both are in fact configuration files to be modified by the user.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl