[tex-live] sum: binaries for tl2004

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 14 16:48:07 CEST 2004

    I can't see any glaring absences here (except if Sebastian can't produce
    *bsd binaries), so I'm inclined to say that's it for this year. Comments ?

The only other platform we used to provide is hpux.  I don't think it's
important (I don't recall receiving a single complaint when it went
missing a couple years ago), but if someone has access and is bored ...

    The only others which come to mind are: opteron64-linux and power4-aix -
    both of which I can take care of if there's interest.

The more the merrier, IMHO.