[tex-live] Re: Re: a big day coming up

Giuseppe Bilotta bilotta78 at hotpop.com
Mon Jun 7 00:41:34 CEST 2004

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>
> >If you can hold back until tomorrow, and I actually have write
> >access, it might be Aleph RC3.
> >

> too late, I am afraid. I have at least one more thing to commit tonight
>
> you dont have write access,  as your Perforce user name is "root". can you
> make it something sensible and set a password on it?

I'm accessing as root? I think I'm accessing as 'oblomov' ...

I access it using the following script:

# envvars for .profile:
P4PORT=sun.dante.de:1666; export P4PORT
P4USER=oblomov; export P4USER
P4PASSWD=(a real password here); export P4PASSWD
P4CLIENT=oblomov; export P4CLIENT

mysrc=~/tetex/src/texlive		# where you put the stuff
cd $mysrc
~/tetex/p4 sync //depot/Build/source.development/...

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense