[tex-live] Re: incremental pdf

Hans Hagen Outside pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 23 20:26:20 CEST 2004

Jonathan Fine wrote:

>Could anyone inform me, as to why pdftex rather than a
>dvi to pdf translator.

i guess it must have been done in a moment of weakness, oh, how i long to those 2 gig dvi files and 4.7 gig ps files opposed to .8 gig pdf files, and how do i miss the moments i have to explain why the tex community could not come up with dvi#  ...

sorry i can't help you answering this question, since i garbage collected the part of my brain dedicated to tex and friends

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE