[tex-live] TL in CVS on Berlios

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Fri Jan 9 09:45:54 CET 2004

[...]

    Sebastian> but it has to be _somewhere_. as someone said a few
    Sebastian> days ago, India is full of potential TeX developers

    Michael> Would we have the means of using our own box? I might be
    Michael> able to find it a few rack units close to the core...

    Sebastian> the general opinion seems to be that we (the TeX
    Sebastian> community) simply don't have the manpower to run the
    Sebastian> service. CVR is the exception, as he owns and runs
    Sebastian> Sarovar!  so in a guess that system _is_ `us'

Yes, surely you can treat Sarovar in that way, I am only happy.  But
the sad part is the speed which is sickeningly slow for you fortunate
people and this is beyond my control.

However, I would love to see Sarovar used in some manner. BerliOS
seems to be the right option and Sarovar could be a backup setup.  If
at all something goes wrong with BerliOS, Sarovar could help then.

Radhakrishnan