[tex-live] Minor typos in texconfig program (TeXLive 9/2003)

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Sat Jan 3 16:57:31 CET 2004

I noticed two minor typos in the output of the TeXLive 9/2003
texconfig program:

|  dvips section: If you only have no more than one printer, you               |
|  only need to go through the GLOBAL menu. You can use dvips for non          |
|  PostScript printers, if you can setup your printing system to convert       |
|  PostScript to a format that your printer can handle. Maybe, you can         |
|  use GhostScript to do the conversation (if you printer is supported).       |
                             conversion       your

The first line would be cleared if rephrased as:

|  dvips section: If you have only one printer, you                            |

- Center for Scientific Computing       FAX: +1 801 581 4148                  -
- University of Utah                    Internet e-mail: beebe at math.utah.edu  -
- Department of Mathematics, 110 LCB        beebe at acm.org  beebe at computer.org -
- 155 S 1400 E RM 233                                                         -
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0090, USA    URL: http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe  -