[tex-live] Re: Non-free fonts in CTAN and TeX Live

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 08:52:14 CET 2004

> fonts/pandora
> fonts/ps-type1/pandora
>
> In addition those fonts must be removed from TeX Live CD-ROM.

as things stand, i agree about these.  however, pandora's been where it
is for so long, i'm not intending to move it until my present chasing of
the author completes (or, more likely i fear, completely fails).

as for the other two, i had understood that they _were_ free (on the
say-so of our current font guru), but since you mention them, we will
review the actual licences.  (the luximono stuff comes from the said
font guru.)

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team

(not intending to prejudice any other ctan manager's opinion)