[tex-live] ctan-1.00.dtd

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Tue Feb 17 21:51:30 CET 2004

Karl, Kaja,

   Jim, can you enlighten us?
   (I get the same error in my Linux mozilla, FWIW.)

Sorry; beats heck out of me.

I had accidentally uploaded a not-current dtd (which is why it had the
wrong name).  I've uploaded the current one
  ftp://joshua.smcvt.edu/pub/hefferon/ctan-1.00.dtd
along with a revided version of the doc
  ftp://joshua.smcvt.edu/pub/hefferon/ctan.pdf
and a sample file
  ftp://joshua.smcvt.edu/pub/hefferon/shadethm.ctan
.  Sorry about the mis-upload.

I have checked the 1.00 with my DTD syntax checker (called dtdcmd.py;
it parses a trivial XML doc against the DTD, as I understand it), and it
likes it.  But IE also fails to display the DTD.  It likes the
.ctan, though.  Dunno.

Please forgive the docs; they were really meant to be read only by me at
the moment.

Jim