[tex-live] perforce problems

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Feb 11 10:03:17 CET 2004

On Mit, 11 Feb 2004, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Assume that I've done a `p4 sync'.  Now, by mistake, I delete file
> `foo' from my harddisk.[*]  Coming from CVS I expect that calling `p4
> sync' again restores the deleted file.  But this is not true!  p4 says
> `File(s) up-to-date'.

p4 sync -f <filenameyoudeleted>

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
BEDFONT
A lurching sensation in the pit of the stomach experienced at
breakfast in a hotel, occasioned by the realisation that it is about
now that the chamber-maid will have discovered the embarrassing stain
on your bottom sheet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff