[tex-live] texmf -> texmf-dist

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue Feb 10 16:39:08 CET 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> er., yhmath is not on my system, anywhere, in any package.

In fact, .mf files should be made from yhmath.dtx and reinserted
to texmf-dist/fonts/source/public/yhmath/

There are many such broken/incomplete packages :(
I'm preparing a list and going to clean that...

> if you do
>    p4 sync //depot/Master/texmf/...#none
> then delete what is left over (as it is not in Perforce)
> then
>
>    p4 sync //depot/Master/texmf/...

After doing the above 2 steps I have again in texmf/
bibtex/csf/*   ?
dvips/base/*   ?
tex4ht/base/tex4ht.env ?
texconfig/*
web2c/*.pool *.opt and mktex* files, but no updmap.cfg
xdvi/xdvi.cfg

As p4 doesn't rmdir, should I remove all empty dirs in texmf/ ?
Anyway, many of them were already obsolete.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl