[tex-live] texlive 2003 -- acronym package missing doc

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 9 23:24:05 CET 2004

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004, Karl Berry wrote:
> One sort of help that is always appreciated is more testing in advance
> of the release -- such as finding missing doc files :).  But of course
> primarily just testing the installation and resulting tree.  Your
> programming experience would be very helpful in that regard.  If that is
> of interest, I could let you know when there's a release to test (it
> will be a couple of months).
>
> Perhaps some of the other package maintainers on this list will have
> more ideas, as well.

One good thing is to stay uptodate with the p4 depot and check for any
problems in building the binaries and in using the packages you need
most. If many people regularly check wether the packages they need most
are in a useable state and fully included and well working, this is
already a big help, I guess, but Sebastian is better in answering this.

Another thing: If you have any strange environment (not i386-linux) it
may be of help for compiling stuff. But I do not know about arch
maintainers, or better, I don't have the overview.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
BOOK	There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers
	exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will
	instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more
	bizarrely inexeplicable.
	There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
                 --- Introduction to Fit the Seventh.