[tex-live] texmf-extra

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sat Feb 7 17:57:05 CET 2004

Hi,

In the process of adapting to the new tree structure I'm trying to sort out
how to deal best with the move of utopia to texmf-extra.

Since I expect more things to end up in this
experimental/tricky/copyrightunsuitableforsomepeople tree, i wonder if it
makes sense to
add a varianble TEXMFEXTRA so that, when one copies thsi path to his/her
machine, things just work; something

   TEXMF={TEXMFMAIN,TEXMFEXTRA,TEXMFLOCAL,...}

or whatever suits the current state of tds/cnf

(of course i'd like to see TEXMFFONTS for commercial fonts but i suppose
that's off limit)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE/POD/CTS