[tex-live] afm2pl

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Feb 6 18:36:07 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with afm2pl as a replacement for afm2tfm. This
program (by Siep Kroonenberg) is more clever with respect to missing glyphs
and kerning and also supports letterspacing. It avoids virtual fonts. I'd
like to see it end up on tex live.

This program uses *.lig files (+ a few more encoding vectors); is it
possible to use/reserve <texmfroot>/fonts/lig/afm2pl for the lig files?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE/POD/CTS