[tex-live] For Sebastian: Is there something wrong with your scripts?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 13 15:27:33 CEST 2004

    Re: [tex-live] For Sebastian: Is there something wrong with your

They're actually my scripts, mostly.  They run as rahtz because his
checkout on tug.org is the one we've always built the final images from.

            rahtz at tug *pending* 'regenerated by /home/tlprod/Mas'
    every day one of it since 2004/08/06. This looks a bit like a script

Argh.  I will look at it.  The scripts have been running to completion
without error, sigh.  Thanks for noticing.