[tex-live] Re: Need some help with utopia mapping/locations(?) problem (updmap)

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sun Sep 28 16:50:52 CEST 2003

> files I am experiencing the following problem. When I use utopia.sty
> and I have added utopia.map via updmap, still mktexpk is being called
> to generate a pk font. As this used in the previous setup with updmap

In teTeX's ChangeLog, I have:
        * Adobe Utopia fonts + support files removed; the fonts are not
        free software

I think that in TL, utopia was removed, too. Maybe, the metrics are
still there, but without the actual fonts, they are quite useless.
The change of locations of map files is completely irrelevant, I think.

Thomas