[tex-live] Re: [Aleph] Status update on e-Omega/Aleph (comp.text.tex)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 15 17:00:20 CEST 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Karl Berry wrote:
>     Hi. I will take a look at this. One question: Since I have put elambda
>     into TeXlive depot and caring a bit for this kind of stuff. Would it be
>     possible/useful to put these files into TeXlive too?
>
> You're the expert :).
>
> I can't see any harm in adding [e]omega-specific files into the tree.
> Can you update the necessary tpm's?

The question was also to the author, if it is ok for him. I usually ask
people before putting there stuff into TeXlive.

Concerning tpm: After TL2003 we should start splitting
omega/lambda/eomega/elambda out. ATM it is all ONE package (omega.tpm).
I guess at least omega/lambda and eomega/elambda should be different
packages. But -- all after TL2003.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien