[tex-live] tldoc

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sat Sep 6 01:23:12 CEST 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:

> I don't understand well all those tricky font substitutions behind the
> scene, so could somebody check only that part and switch to lm fonts?
> I think that is something near altt.sty loaded in tex-live.sty.
> Thanks in advance.

It was easier then expected, just changing in tex-live.sty
\def\ttdefault{cmtt}
\def\ttdefault{lmtt}

(we cannot \usepackage{lmodern} since the document uses pslatex)

"demo" cd is enough for compiling tldoc! Just install 'recommended'
scheme + tex-htmlxml collection and... do not try to make PS file
(we doesn't have good front.eps, pdftops cannot make it).

Will upload shortly all changed stuff.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl