[tex-live] CTAN on DVD

h+i na199 at worldonline.de
Mon May 5 13:11:58 CEST 2003

I would vote for the unabridged CTAN plus TeX-Live on one DVD.

Unabridged because sometimes the left-out version (as with Super-
cm) prints where the supported version does not, at least in my case.
And this is 60MB for downloading.

With regards
Henning Heinze
Germany  (joint membership NTG and TUG)
--
Because of unwanted advertisement, some mails will be deleted
automatically .