[tex-live] LaTeX advice needed

TUG Office office at tug.org
Tue Mar 11 09:58:40 CET 2003

Dear Hazel,

As Staszek wrote moments ago, the TeX Live CD/set contains LaTeX and is
compatible with several different systems.  Please
see:  http://www.tug.org/texlive/ for more information.  You can get the CD
by joining TUG and getting last year's CD (2003 - TeX Live 8 is not out
yet.)  The cost is $65 plus $5 for last year's CD -- though we would be
happy to make an exception and provide the CD only @ $5?  For information
about other user group see:  http://www.tug.org/lugs.html. Also, as Staszek
said the program can be downloaded at no cost.  To refresh your memory
about LaTeX: http://www.tug.org/begin.html might help.

Hope this helps a bit...

Sincerely,
Robin Laakso